Thursday January 3, 2013
- Don't miss business opportunities.
- You'll be ready to get a loan last minute.
2) Track Expenses
- Don't miss any eligible tax write-offs.
3) Record deposits accurately
- Double check every deposit.
- Reconcile Bank Account each month to verify accuracy.
4) Set aside money for paying taxes
- Don't pay penalties and interest to the IRS
5) Keep a close eye on your invoices
- Late or unpaid bills cost more than paying on time.
- Maintain good relationships with your vendors.